Tuesday, November 25, 2008

You Thought It'd Be Easy?

Drew this in Colors! while whittling time away at work tonight:

(click for to make bigger)
I've been doodling those lines/circle things for a little while. They seem to fit well with the robots.

I've been missing my girlfriend, who is stationed in Iraq. It's not easy. We both have our difficulties with it and sometimes they collide. Recently they collided pretty hard and it looked kind of bleak for a little bit there. I think it's going to be okay, but it will continue to be hard. I can't wait until she gets back. Anyway, that's what the words are all about. I wanted to draw the 'bot and to draw the dots and lines, that's why they're there. I like that it's rough, too. Times are rough, to an extent, so the 'bot and etc. should look rough, right?

Nothing else really to say about it right now. Watch for more dot-n-line stuff, though. I'm sure it's coming!

As the French say, "Happy Thanksgiving!"

No comments: