Thursday, March 27, 2008

??????????

I have absolutely no idea what this thing is. But it moves. Or at least it does for me.

I wanted to make a new image tonight but the ol' brain box is pretty dry. Let this be a lesson "make something everyday". For a while I was keeping up with a sketch book. I would add something new every day. It worked great! I had all kinds of ideas and things were growing and moving all the time. But I haven't been keeping up. There's only a few doodles for this month. And I haven't done much in Colors! either.

So this is the type of image I get when my brain wants to punish me for being so lazy. "Look at this!" It says (loudly), "Is this the best you can do? Do you really want to look at that thing? I know I sure don't!" But we'll see tomorrow if I listened to me when I told me to get back to drawing every day. If not, I'll call this piece "This is your brain on not drawing. Any questions?" If I do start drawing again tomorrow, I'll call it "Inspiration".

[Note to self: Fear and inspiration are the same thing maybe? Dammit.]

No comments: