Saturday, February 9, 2008

Robot from the DS

I've been using that Colors! program some more and I'm beginning to get a feel for it. Here is one of my 'bots.




It's pretty straight forward. Nothing much to comment on. I am enjoying working with the shading using the stylus. It's more like drawing than it is like working on digital images. In Photoshop (because I am using a mouse) I don't feel like I'm drawing. I love to draw so I miss that in my Photoshop stuff. With Colors! I get to draw digitally. Which is the only way I like working with color. (I'm not any good with color. Most of my drawings are pen and ink or pencil or charcoal.)

If you have a Nintendo DS and you're into the home brew thing, check out Colors! in the link section. And check out their gallery for some stuff you just wouldn't believe came from this little app!

No comments: