Friday, February 15, 2008

Sock Monkey. delirium.

Here is another image from Colors! I'm now playing with the idea of "sketching" with the stylus. The program is really pretty versatile and I'm learning a lot about using it and I'm enjoying using color (something I don't do a lot of in analog work because, well frankly, I suck at color).



"What," you may ask, "does 'Sock Monkey. delirium.' mean?" I don't know. I like to put words into my stuff. I generally go with things that sound good to me at the time. There may be some actual reason that my sub-conscious brain chose those words to sound good to me at that moment, but I'll be damned if I know what that reason is. Sometimes I choose words based on how long they are, or how they look on the page. Rarely do the meanings really have anything at all to do with why the word, words, phrase, what-not were chosen in the first place.

No comments: