Sunday, July 13, 2008

Am I Green?

Hola, Gang! I haven't been doodling much lately. Or drawing. Or sketching for that matter. But I have been playing with Colors! some more. Here's one from the other day:

It's a self portrait again. The eyes are upside down and everything is green for some reason. I can't explain either of those things. Well, alright, I just wanted to see what the eyes would look like upside down. But I couldn't tell you why. And I like the color green. But I couldn't tell you why. The eyes don't really seem upside down, though. They're just there, seeming normal. I suppose sometimes our perspectives shift to something completely unexpected, but nothing really changes. Whether we don't learn anything from it, or we learn that "the other viewpoint" isn't really that different than our own. . . Something to think about I suppose.

No comments: